Monday, September 7, 2009

New Blogs I Love!

I've recently found a few blogs that I visit almost daily and thought I would share them. They are mostly geared towards educating toddlers but they also have recipes and fun sewing projects.


No Time for Flashcards

I LOVE this blog! She has lots of fun projects for little ones as well as book recommendations, songs, and field trip ideas.

Fun Snacks 4 Kids

This one hasn't been updated since August but she has some really great ideas for snacks.

The Domestic Notebook

Very creative blog with sewing projects and recipes.

Her Cup Overfloweth

Creator of Muffin Tin Monday! Each week she has a different theme. You use a muffin tin to put your childs food in and it has to pertain to that theme. I haven't tried it yet but am planning to give it a go! :) It reminds me of Bento Boxes if you have heard of them.

So these are just some of my recent faves but I still love the ones on my sidebar. Cake Wrecks is hilarious and I love getting new decorating ideas from Thrifty Decor Chick! Check them out I'm hooked!

No comments: