Friday, March 26, 2010

Random Pics from this Week

Some how Sophia fixed my little handheld camera..don't ask me how. She was asking to play with it and I said she could and then the next thing you know it is working again!! So with all that said I was able to take a few pictures this week that I thought were pretty cute.

My friend Kandis and I took the girls to a new jump place in Newnan called Monkey Joes. It was a lot of fun and it was also very clean! I slipped a few times myself they had the plastic so clean and shiny. They also cater to the parents a lot they had really plush black chairs out, wifi connection, flat screen TV and a couple of massage chairs! :) They also had a really good concession stand complete with pizza and hot dogs. We ended up staying for about three hours with the girls eating lunch there as well.

Here is Sophia doing her new favorite thing going down slides on her belly. She does this at the park playground as well. :)

The girls even got to meet Monkey Joe while we were there. As you can see they both loved him!

Sophia and I went to playgroup on Wed. and the girls new favorite thing to do is to dress up. Here is Alicia aka Sleeping Beauty and Sophia aka Snow White. Taylor showed up later and she was Cinderella. :)

Hopefully I will be able to take more pictures now that Sophia has fixed my camera. :)

No comments: