Sunday, January 16, 2011

Sophia's 2010 Wrap Up

I meant to do this post back at the beginning of January but just never got around to it.  I wanted to post some pictures from this past year to see how Sophia has grown and to revist some of the things we were able to do with her.  So here is a very condensed version of our 2010!

January


February
 


March
 

April


 
May
May must have been a busy month for us...Puddle Jumpers, Touch a Truck, Mother's Day and Strawberry Picking were just a few of the things we did.





 
June

 

 
July
 


August
 


September
We took a spur of the moment trip to Savannah this month.  It was alot of fun..Savannah is one of my favorite cities and I couldn't wait for Sophia to see it.
 

 
October
Our trip to England was the biggest event this month.  We have a ton of pictures from that trip so I reposted Phil's video below in case you missed it before. 




 
November
Celebrated Thanksgiving Day and took our Christmas card pictures this month.


December
 

I hope you all have a wonderful 2011!

post signature

No comments: