Sunday, October 26, 2008

MOMS Club Halloween Party/Sick Again!!

Well I thought this was going to be a horrible weekend because it didn't get started off to great! Sophia woke up screaming Friday morning and this is very unusual she usually just call for me "MAMA"! :) I went in and got her and took her temp but she didn't have a fever. She just wanted to be held and rocked. We were suppose to go to the MOMS Club Halloween party and then that night to the Jesus Lamb's Fall Festival at church. Well I gave her some IBProfin in case she was teething or had a sore throat. I ended up taking her to the MOMS Club Party anyway figuring it was something little like that. She had a good time and the ladies did a great job with the party. I could tell Sophia still wasn't feeling well though she wasn't quite herself. If you know Sophia you know that she is full of energy and LOVES to run run run! Well at this party she just kind of walked around and checked everything out in fact her favorite part was a piano that was in the room. :) She sat at the piano for most of the party. We ended up leaving after an hour and went home and thank goodness! As soon as I got home I realized what was wrong with her. She had a very upset stomach!! I won't go into any details but will say that I changed three diapers within half an hour and that continued on from about 12 noon to 4:30!! Not much fun for mommy or Sophia. :( Needless to say we didn't go to the Jesus Lamb's Party. Instead we stayed home and ate dinner from the BRAT diet. Bananas, Rice, Applesauce, and Toast.

On a happier note it seems to have only been a 24 hour thing because she was back to normal the next day. Here are some pics from Friday enjoy! :)


Sophia in her costume-50's girl. She is also eating a cookie that looking back she probably shouldn't have had. Also knowing what I know now that fiber one cereal and watermelon she had for breakfast wasn't such a good idea either. :)

Rocky and Sandra Dee playing the piano. :)


I think we might have a musician.

She looks so grown in this picture.




2 comments:

Martha said...

Oh my goodness! How did she get to be so big! I wish we could just fly down to GA to see y'all. I can't tell you how insanely jealous I am of your outings with all the moms down there. Glad y'all are feeling better.

Sheri Ellis said...

She looks like she is at a piano recital! Glad ya'll all seem to be well again, we've definitely been missing you at church.