Thursday, May 21, 2009

Looking Back....

Phil and I have a few things that we have done every year since Sophia has been born such as Pops in the Park, The Senoia Christmas Parade and going to pick Strawberries at Adam's Farm. So I thought it might be fun to look back at some pics of Sophia at Adam's Farm. :)

May 2007-I can't get over how little she looks!

I remember she thought it was fun to chew on the bucket handle....I was trying to persuade her not to do it. :) Can you tell she couldn't sit up yet :)

May 2008-How cute is she here and look how much she had grown!!



May 2009-I love this pic because it looks very similar to the one right above it you can really tell how much she had grown in a year.

Carrying the bucket instead of chewing on it. :)

1 comment:

Olivia Craig said...

It is amazing how fast they grow! I can't believe that Colby just turned 3 yesterday and we are talking about preschool for the fall. Yikes!