Wednesday, April 8, 2009

Noah's Ark

Okay so we are having a really busy week! Linda's Playhouse yesterday and today I took her to Noah's Ark with my MOMS Club. Noah's Ark is an animal rehabilitation center. It was free to get in they just ask for a donation of any denomination. It was a lot of fun and we saw a lot of different animals. Some of them were even roaming around the grounds like peacocks, dear and hogs. We even got to pet the dear the first time I've ever been able to do that. They also had black bears, llamas, tigers, emus and several others. I wore poor Sophia out though I didn't take her stroller figuring she would want to run around but by the end she was wanting me to carry her.:) We will definitely be visiting here again.

I'm not sure if you can see this bear very clearly but he is just chilling out. :) He has his hands in his lap and he head leaned back. :)

I thought it was sweet that they were holding hands while we walked.

Peacock that followed us for awhile.

Ostrich to the left...the fencing made it hard to get a good pic but at least it kept Sophia from getting her hand pecked. :)

Girls checking out the Emus. No double fencing here not sure why they looked scarier than the Ostrich.

No comments: