Monday, January 4, 2010

Going Ons

I really don't have much to blog about at the moment. Phil was off all last week and we really didn't do a lot mostly worked on potty training Sophia. Which is going very well! She has been able to stay dry three days in a row so far. We even went to Atlanta one day and she stayed dry the whole drive up there and went when we got to the camera store. I was very proud of her but you could tell she really needed to go when we were getting close. :) We went to Atlanta because Phil wanted to go to a camera store called Showcase. He wanted to get a few more things for his camera and a new stand for his umbrella. We then took Sophia to the Children's Museum. I do not recommend going there! It was crazy busy probably because it was soooo cold outside but it also wasn't what I expected at all. There were just lots of pretend things to do like shop, drive a tractor, dress up then you could also paint or play in some moon sand. If you have ever been to Linda's Playhouse in Peachtree City it is like that but bigger. I guess I was disappointed because it wasn't what I thought it would be.

That afternoon we came home and went to a birthday party for her friend Brady. It was a lot of fun and Sophia enjoyed getting to play with all the kids. Phil and I also met some really nice people. I don't have any pictures from that day because my little camera is busted and I didn't feel like lugging Phil's camera around. :(

Today (Monday) Sophia and I went to the Pottery Patio in Sharpsburg. I went with my MOMS Club it was our field trip for this month. It was a lot of fun and the kids really enjoyed getting to paint the pottery. Sophia painted a cupcake....I think she enjoyed getting to squeeze the paint out onto the tray more than actually painting the cupcake. :) It looks cute I'll post a picture when we get it back. They had to keep it for now to fire it and we should get it back in a week.

Now we are off to the gym in the freezing cold! I'm soooo ready for spring...please come quickly!!

No comments: