Friday, January 8, 2010

A picture of a picture

Sophia got her school pictures taken a couple of months ago. We were suppose to get them back at the end of November but the school lost them and then they had to send off for more. It is a really long story and includes a lot about me having to pester the school director about the pictures. She was probably thinking what is the big deal you have pictures of your child but these are her very first school pictures and I really wanted to have them even if they were bad.

I finally got them right before for Christmas Yay! They turned out better than I could have ever dreamed. They are the typical school picture with the grey background but I love them.

Take a Look...Sorry for my bad camera skills today.

It made me giggle when I saw them because this is such a Sophia look. Love it...Love her.

No comments: