Saturday, February 6, 2010

Luke's Birthday Party!

took Sophia to her friend Luke's birthday party this morning. They had it at Jump 2 It in Peachtree City so she had a blast and worked up a good sweat! Sophia jumped and jumped to her hearts content. If you have never been to Jump 2 It and you have toddlers this is a great place to go. It isn't as overwhelming as some of the other places. Sophia seems to have an easier time maneuvering through these inflatables. It was also great getting to catch up with friends I hadn't seen in awhile they all seem to be doing great. Oh on a funny note...Sophia loves butts she is a butt girl. She will run up to our friends and just pat them on the butt. :) She patted Luke's dad on the butt today while he was bending over to help Luke cut his cake. Luckily he has a good sense of humor and teased her about it and she thought it was funny. :)

Here are a few pictures from this morning:


Luke the birthday boy! Let me tell you he is definitely all boy!

Sophia and her friend Alicia. I will say that I had Sophia's hair done really nice..then she got all sweaty and this is what I ended up with. :)

I just thought this was a cool pic.

My little poser..Phil has about 6 of these with Sophia posing and smiling different in each one.

I just thought this was kinda funny! Phil took a very moody picture of Cleveland. :)

No comments: