Saturday, February 13, 2010

Lions and Tigers and Bears Oh My!

We had a jammed packed day today! We have been planning to take Sophia to the circus for awhile but didn't think we were actually going to get to go today because of all the snow and mainly ice that was on the roads. It ended up not being that bad around 9:30 so we decided to go ahead and brave it. I'm glad we did too because it was so much fun and Sophia loved it. Everytime we ask her what her favorite thing was she changes it. :) Here are a few pictures from this morning.


The elephants were a lot of fun I really enjoyed seeing them and I think Sophia was impressed too!

Rare family photo...I think Sophia was getting tired by this point. :)

One of Sophia's favorites she just giggled like crazy about these dogs.

Phil took this one he caught the girls being shot out of the cannon right when they were coming out.



Grand Finale!


After the circus we drove home very quickly because we had a birthday party that we were going to. The little boy down the street just turned one and we were going to celebrate with his family. I don't have any pictures of that because I was to pooped to pop at that point. :) A very fun day totally worth being wiped out now.

No comments: