Thursday, February 14, 2008

60 Things You May Not Know About Me (Tara)

Feel free to copy and answer these on your own blog.
60 Things You Possibly Didn't Know About Me

1. What is in the back seat of your car right now?
A carseat, a plastic Wal-Mart bag and probably one of Sophia's cups I've been looking for all morning.

2. When was the last time you threw up
I'm glad to say it has been awhile probably back in High School

3. What's your favorite curse word?
I would rather not say..I'm trying to cut back on the cussing seeing as I have a toddler now that is learning how to talk.

4. Name 3 people who made you smile today?
Phil and Sophia I haven't seen a third person yet but I talked to Emorie and she always makes me smile. *SMILE*

5. What were you doing at 8 am this morning?
Watching Sophia play with her new broom...this pretend stuff is great she actually does clean the floor a little.

6. What were you doing 30 minutes ago?
putting clothes into the dryer

7. What will you be doing 3 hours from now?
it will be 12 so I will probably be trying to figure out what Sophia might eat for lunch.

8. Have you ever been to a strip club?
No

9. What is the last thing you said aloud?
"It's a baby!" Sophia is showing me her baby doll.

10. What is the best ice cream flavor?
birthday cake/buttercream YUM!!

11. What was the last thing you had to drink?
diet coke...bit odd for first thing in the morning but it has caffeine in it!

12. What are you wearing right now?
Pajama pants a gown over that and then a Georgia sweatshirt over that...I'm cold..and I'm looking very cute! :)

13. What was the last thing you ate?
a bowl of fiber one cereal...caramel delight it is actually very good..just don't eat to much if you know what I mean. :)

14. Have you bought any new clothing items this week?
Nope

15. When was the last time you ran?
last night

16. What's the last sporting event you watched?
Some of the superbowl

18. Who is the last person you emailed?
Phil. I e-mailed him the pics I took of Sophia

19. Ever go camping?
Yes on Cumberland Island. We had a great time and I would do it again.

20. Do you have a tan?
HaHa that is funny!

24. Do you drink your soda from a straw?
Depends on where I'm at. If in a restaurant yes if at home no

25. What did your last IM say?
IM?! I'm never on the computer long enough to IM!

26. Are you someone's best friend?
I hope so

27. What are you doing tomorrow?
I'm spending the day with Sophia as normal but tomorrow night Phil and I are going to the Senoia Coffee Company to celebrate Valentines Day. Ahh how romantical. :)

28. Where is your mom right now?
I'm thinking probably at work

29. Look to your left, what do you see?
The living room ceiling fan...I'm upstairs looking over the living room.

30. What color is your watch?
I don't wear it but I think the band is red

31. What do you think of when you think of Australia ?
g'day mate!

32. Would you consider plastic surgery?
no I don't really like knives and needles aimed at my body

33. What is your birthstone?
aquamarine

34. Do you go in at a fast food place or just hit thedrive thru?
drive thru when I'm by myself go inside when I have help

35.How many kids do you want?
I wanted one and I have her we will see about any others. :)

36. Do you have a dog?
yes his name is cleveland

37. Last person you talked to on the phone?
Emorie we chat while she is driving to work. With kids it is hard to get schedule a time to get together so we talk when we can. :)

38. Have you met anyone famous?
Does Mickey Mouse count?!

39. Any plans today?
Wal-Mart ICK! I have to get some diapers for Sophia and they have the cheapest ones...that place is like a black hole though I never realize how long I have been in there.

40. How many states have you lived in?
Two.

41. Ever go to college?
Yes and I eventually finished. :)

42. Where are you right now?
Home read above I'm looking really cute in my pajamas but I don't think everyone needs to seem me they might get jealous.

43. Biggest annoyance in your life right now?
What will this little girl eat?!

44. Last song listened to?
Mahna mahna :)

46. Are you allergic to anything?
getting up early sophia is helping me get over it though. :)

47. Favorite pair of shoes you wear all the time?
Tennis Shoes very comfy for running after a toddler.

48. Are you jealous of anyone?
Not that I know of

50. Is anyone jealous of you?
Would someone actually tell you if they were?

51. What time is it?
9:00 am

52. Do any of your friends have children?
All of them now. :)

53. Do you eat healthy?
I'm trying but somehow a snickers bar ends up in my bag sometimes. :)

54. What do you usually do during the day?
Entertain Sophia as best as possible..which means taking her to the park but it is to cold today so we will see what happens.

55. Do you hate anyone right now?
hate no..dislike maybe

56. Do you use the word 'hello' daily?
Yes..Sophia pretends to talk into her cell phone so I talk back to her saying Hello

58. How old will you be turning on your next birthday?
30!!!!

59. Have you ever been to Six Flags?
No I'm not a big fan of roller coasters and they have a lot

60. How did you get one of your scars?
I had a baby by c-section

No comments: