Wednesday, February 27, 2008

Ball Family Cheese

It looks as though Phil, Sophia, and I are in the cheese making business. Let me explain. I was so good about keeping Sophia's bottles clean and in order but since she has switched to cups I'm afraid we have become a bit forgetful. We always have clean cups for her but I have a few favorites that I love to use. I've misplaced two of them the last couple of days and I finally found one. This is what I found.

I found it up in the loft hiding in a corner. It looks as though we have started our own cheese business. :) I'm afraid this is one of those times I'm not even opening the cup and it is going in the trash. Very wasteful but I don't think I can bring myself to clean it. There is another one hidden somewhere. If you can believe it I think it is in the truck somewhere but is hidden very well. I think some cup fairies have run off with it or something because the truck is not that big. Thankful that one only has apple juice in it so there will not be any cheese made from that one...hopefully. :)

No comments: