Monday, February 18, 2008

More Favorite Things

Okay to be honest I never really got to finish the favorite things post below. Sophia was in a bad mood that day and wouldn't let me put her down to take pictures. So here is the rest of some of her favorite things.

Here are some of her favorite books. You may see a theme she loves animals. Her newest favorite is turtles I'm not sure why but they intrigue her. :) The dog in the center plays the song "head shoulders knees and toes" and she will make it sing and then run into the kitchen to dance. I've tried catching her on video but she stops as soon as she sees the camera.

Some larger toys that she enjoys and one book I was able to snag from her for a quick photo. Emorie just gave her the teletubbies toy in the background yesterday and she hasn't stopped playing with it. Well I got her to stop playing with it long enough for me to take a picture of it.

Some of her favorite eats! Don't laugh but she is a very picky mac n' cheese eater. I've tried making her homemade macaroni and cheese and it just won't do. She HAS to have Stouffer's. We have three bunches of bananas on our counter top right now and she will probably eat most of those by the end of the week. She doesn't like regular oatmeal but she loves the baby oatmeal. Which I have tasted and it tasted like cardboard to me but she likes it and that is all that matters. :)

I just thought this picture was cute. This is one of those baby leash backpack things. She actually likes wearing it but I think it is because she likes to play with the latches. She eventually figured out how to get this one closed and then cried because she couldn't get it to un-latch. I did it for her and then she latched it again and cried I undid it again for her and on and on and on...

No comments: