Tuesday, December 1, 2009

Adventures in Exercise!

Phil and I joined a couple of weeks ago so we could work out together. It is called Snap Fitness if anyone locally is interested in going. It is a really small gym but they offer classes and have child care so it works out great for us.

Well I've decided that I would like to try all of their classes at least once. Just to kind of branch out a little from walking/running on the treadmill which can get very VERY boring. Tonight I tried out Zumba for the first time. Zumba is a latin based dance exercise. So as you can imagine there is a lot of shakin going on! It was a lot of fun but I really couldn't stop laughing. I felt a little silly with some of the moves and was praying that I wasn't going to be showing up on some hidden video show. :) They make you wear these scarves around your waist with jangly bits on them. While we were exercising all I could picture is one of those jangly pieces flying off and hitting someone in the head. Even with feeling like a complete moron sometimes I would definitely do it again. I've always enjoyed dancing and that is basically what this class is. :)

A had a good find today! Sandwich Thins! They are on the bread isle normally at the very top. They look like really thin sandwich buns. A friend of mine said that she uses them with Boca burgers and a slice of 2% cheese. All this and it is only three points!! That is awesome for a lunch. Of course if you are doing Weight Watchers too make sure you check the points for yourself. :)

No comments: