Tuesday, December 22, 2009

These are a few of my favorite things....

What can I say it's a classic and one of my all time favorite Christmas movies!

I'm not a big cook but I love her blog and the pictures in this cookbook are just GORGEOUS! Also if you mail it to her she will sign it for you and mail it back how nice is that!

In the words of Rachel Ray YUMO! This is Starbucks new drink for the holiday season. It is called the Caramel Brulee and boy is it yummy! I just went to go get one and it must be popular all over the United States because they are sold out and not only at my local Starbucks but Nation Wide!!! I couldn't believe it..soo I settled for my fall favorite Pumpkin Spice Latte. :)



This is the best thing since sliced bread! My eyelashes have never been longer! I put this on everyday now it doesn't clump like all my other mascara used to do. In fact I had given up putting on mascara until this gem came into my life.


I LOVE these shoes!!! I found them at Target today and instantly knew they had to be mine and luckily they had one pair left in my size. It was meant to be! It doesn't hurt that it is soooo comfortable as well. People who know me know that I like comfort. :)

No comments: